Subscribe to Cardboard House Press for the next 3 books and 3 chapbooks that we publish, or substitute* existing publications for forthcoming titles. All subscriptions come with free shipping.** Savor your Cardboard House Press books all year long!
A savings of $30
Subscribe to Cardboard House Press for the next 5 books, 3 chapbooks, and our annual book art that we publish, or substitute* existing publications for forthcoming titles. All subscriptions come with free shipping.** Delight in your Cardboard House Press collection!
A savings of $45
Our forthcoming titles will include:
- Cadavers by Néstor Perlongher (Argentina), translated by Roberto Echavarren and Donald Wellman
- Testimony of Circumstances by Rodrigo Lira (Chile), translated by Thomas Rothe and Rodrigo Olavarría
- The Album of Fences by Omar Pimienta (Mexico), translated by José Antonio Villarán
- Room in Rome by Jorge Eduardo Eielson (Peru), translated by David Shook
- So That Something Remains Lit by Daiana Henderson (Argentina), translated by Lucina Schell (chapbook)
- Kilimanjero by Maricela Guerrero (Mexico), translated by Stalina Villarreal (chapbook)
- Fathers by Legna Rodríguez Iglesias (Cuba), translated by Katerina Gonzalez Seligmann (chapbook)
- Z Like a Polythene Bag by Juan José Rodinás (Ecuador), translated by Ilana Luna (chapbook)
- Unemployed Poems by Raúl Hernández (Chile), translated by John Burns (book art)
- Lyric Poetry is Dead by Ezequiel Zaidenwerg (Argentina), translated by Robin Myers
*We will contact you by e-mail when we receive your subscription. If you would like to substitute any books from our collection in your subscription, you can let us know then which titles you would like to receive.
**Free shipping benefits apply only to supporters located within the USA. For international deliveries, we will send you a request for payment of shipping costs.